Josefin Dahlberg is the fashion journalist who became a holistic health trainer. From an intense and fast-paced life, peace and harmony have now become something she cherishes. Both at home and in the office, Josefin thinks it is very important to create an inspiring, energetic but at the same time peaceful place.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF JOSEFIN DAHLBERG
Josefin wakes up early, and then she is busy with play and mischief at home with her children. Then there will be a healthy breakfast, a good start to the day. After leaving preschool, Josefin takes care of herself, meditates, writes, and gets ready. Then it's off to her second home - the office, where she does everything from going through emails, having meetings, eating a lovely lunch, recording videos for some online courses, and creating articles or content for Instagram. There is ALWAYS something to create and she spends a lot of time in the office.
After the office, Josefin picks up her daughter from preschool, goes to the park for a while before they go home and cook dinner and have a cozy evening together at home with the whole family. When the children sleep, it's time to "catch up" on what happened during the day, watch some series together and then go to bed early. A pretty ordinary life anyway.
JOSEFIN FURNISHES HER OFFICE WITH ROWICO HOME
When Josefin moved and was looking for a new shelf, she found the perfect shelf from Rowico Home.
- When I then had to remodel the office, Rowico Home felt like the obvious choice to furnish with. There is so much beautiful furniture in exactly the feeling that I like. It's neat and stylish, and their wooden furniture has a nice and calm vibe that I want both in my office and in my home.
Since Josefin is in her office a lot, it is important for her to really create a place that she loves.
Josefin, I like to have a calm base and think that the straight lines of the Hammond sofa make it nice, cozy and instill a sense of harmony, perfect for breaks from work to rest and recharge your energy.
SULLIVAN COFFEE TABLE
As a coffee table, Josefin needed something that fit in terms of size and a table that conveys the same calm feeling as the sofa.
- The Sullivan coffee table is SO beautiful, I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it and the large version is the perfect size for my office.
To create light and space, Josefin also wanted a mirror in her office.
- The Milford mirror matches the sofa and coffee table well and brightens the room. Such a lovely combination and I am so pleased with how my office was upgraded with this furniture. I love it!
JOSEFIN'S THOUGHTS ON DECORATING AN OFFICE
Josefin studied to become a journalist and started working in the fashion magazine industry, but after a few years, she felt stressed and pressured. She had her dream job but felt unwell.
- I then felt that I wanted to develop myself and my mood and share it with my thousands of followers that I had gained through my fashion jobs. I went to India and trained as a yoga teacher, I took online courses, read books, and trained to become a holistic health coach. Today I have my business where I inspire thousands to feel better, says Josefin.
With her new skills, Josefin also knows the importance of a harmonious office.
- I like to have a natural and calm base that makes you feel relaxed. Then I want to mix it up with lovely paintings, green plants, and fine details to create energy and more inspiration.
Tidiness has also become important to Josefin.
- It gives such a nice feeling of calm and balance if you have order in the office. Clean and get rid of what you don't use because otherwise they lie there and collect energy that affects us, even if we hide it in the cupboards.
In addition to a good balance of furniture and interior details, crystals are important to Josefin. According to Josefin, the crystals create balance, together with plants and flowers, this affects the feeling in the room incredibly.
- I am passionate about developing myself and my well-being in different ways and this change I have now made in the office has made me absolutely LOVE this place. This office gives me so much inspiration and energy - even more now when it's so beautiful!
Feel free to follow Josefin on Instagram @josefindahlberg.se
Want more inspiration, tips on how to furnish your home or to find out more about the latest products? We love interior design and our aim is to help you love your home even more. Here are some articles we think you’ll like...
GUIDE: CHOOSING A DINING TABLE
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR FURNITURE
SOFAS WITH MATCHING COFFEE TABLES