Synthetic leather is a textile that has been dyed and coated with layers of polyurethane (PU for short).
During installation it is very important that the furniture is handled with care and installed on a clean and soft surface such as soft carpet. Lift the piece of furniture by its structural parts in order to prevent damage. Always use furniture pads/floor protectors in order to protect your floor from scratches and damage.
- Clean regularly with mildly soapy water using a microfibre cloth or a soft brush and then wipe down with a dry rag.
- Treat the furniture 2–4 times per year or as needed with a furniture care product intended for artificial leather and follow the instructions from the product manufacturer.
- Screws and fittings should be inspected regularly to ensure that they are tightened correctly.
- Our furniture is intended for indoor use only.
- Always protect the furniture against sharp/warm objects, strong solvents and moisture.
- Water, coffee, wine or any other kinds of liquid spillages must be wiped away immediately.
- Protect your furniture from grease, salt, fried foods and food residue.
- Do not place the furniture near or against a heat source.
- Do not use strong chemicals, alcohol or abrasive cleaning detergents to clean the surface.
- Do not use cleaning detergents or maintenance products which are intended for genuine leather.