Turn of the century apartment
Anna Winck is a 30-year-old influencer and Creative Director for the upcoming brand Cannari. She and her partner Kasper live their dream in a turn of the century apartment in Copenhagen. The apartment boasts magical wooden floors, stucco mouldings, double doors, and large windows.
DECORATING A TURN OF THE CENTURY APARTMENT
When Anna recently moved into her turn of the century apartment, it was important for her to keep the decor clean and to incorporate substantial natural materials that match the wooden floors of the apartment.
- When I was looking for furniture for our dining area, I discovered Rowico Home. I first fell completely in love with the EMMETT dining table and then the WATERTON chairs. I love the combination of the simple, sleek design and the sense of luxury in the wood. The furniture is also comfortable and ergonomic, which is important to me, says Anna.
BECAME OBSESSED WITH FRENCH DECOR
Anna's interest in interior design stems from her sister.
- Already in high school, my sister was obsessed with French decor, and I accompanied her to all sorts of flea markets and antique dealers. We often took the car and drove to Copenhagen, standing at the front of the queue to get the best finds. This led to my own obsession with this style, and I embraced French decor at home for several years. So that's how my interest in interior design started, and over the years, my decorating style has evolved. Now, I have a more clean and Scandinavian style, but I still enjoy incorporating pops of colour, Anna shares.
ANNA'S 5 TIPS FOR INTERIOR DECORATING
Here are some examples of things Anna considers when decorating her home:
- Incorporate details in pastel colours.
- Invest in natural materials such as wood and marble.
- Keep it simple with the things you like.
- Engage in DIY projects to create personality in the home.
- A coffee machine on the countertop, both a stylish decorative detail and a lifesaver in the morning.
Get to know Anna better through her Instagram, @annawinck.