Ceramic surfaces make for durable pieces of furniture which do not really require much special care or maintenance.
During installation it is very important that the furniture is handled with care and installed on a clean and soft surface such as soft carpet. Lift the piece of furniture by its structural parts in order to prevent damage. Always use furniture pads/floor protectors in order to protect your floor from scratches and damage.
- Clean the ceramic surface with warm water and a mild detergent. Then wipe down with a dry rag or kitchen towel.
- There are a number of window cleaners on the market which are excellent for preventing or removing rings and streaks from the surface after cleaning. Always wash down thoroughly after all stain removal using a solution of water and washing up detergent or similar and then wipe down until dry.
- Screws and fittings should be inspected regularly to ensure that they are tightened correctly.
- Our furniture is intended for indoor use only.
- Always protect the furniture against sharp/warm objects, strong solvents and moisture.
- Avoid pushing the furniture or lift it by the top panel, doors or drawers so as not to cause any damage.
- Ensure to always protect the furniture against rapid fluctuations in temperature and humidity.
- Do not place the furniture near or against a heat source.
- Take care when using coloured candles or tape on the furniture.
- Do not use strong chemicals, alcohol or abrasive cleaning detergents to clean the surface.
- Ceramic surfaces can withstand contact with high temperatures but because thefurniture as a whole is not heat-resistant, this is only recommended for short periods of time.
- Ceramic surfaces are highly scratch-resistant however mats and coasters should still be used in order to protect from mechanical wear.