LIVING THE DREAM
Mathilda is her own boss and works with social media, photography, styles and lots of other fun. She is living her dream.
THE DINING AREA AND THE KITCHEN
Mathilda lives in a house outside Gothenburg with her husband and three children. Since they bought the house, they have done some renovation projects, most recently the kitchen.
- When we moved into our house, the kitchen had an archipelago style and started to look worn.
It needed a lot of love and to be updated to the style that we have. It then became a kitchen with simple, stylish doors and wooden details. We are now so happy and love every little corner.
To complete the new kitchen, Mathilda and her family chose on a dining table and chairs from Rowico Home.
- I partly work with styling and look a lot for interior design, and with that I discovered Rowico Home's fine Scandinavian style through Instagram. When I saw EMMETT dining table and RODHAM chair, it immediately felt right for us. The dining group blends perfectly into our home and the dark oak for the light kitchen turned out fantastically well!
THREE TIPS FOR A SUCCESSFUL KITCHEN RENOVATION
The scandinavian design is Mathilda's melody. She likes beautiful, simple things in earthy tones. She also likes to incorporate nature into her decor, for example, beautiful wood. She thinks that gives a calm and harmonious feeling. That is something she has really taken into account in her own kitchen. Here are three other concrete tips that Mathilda thinks should be considered when renovating a kitchen:
1. Have a look at digital platforms, check out magazines to get a feeling for what you like, and visit stores to look at kitchens
2. Think about the future. What do you think you won't get tired of and which style will be sustainable for many years to come
3. Take help of someone who can plan your kitchen so that you get the right functions and design
Continue to be inspired by Matilda on Instagram @tildabjarsmy
Want more inspiration, tips on how to furnish your home or to find out more about the latest products? We love interior design and our aim is to help you love your home even more. Here are some articles we think you’ll like...