During installation it is very important that the furniture is handled with care and installed on a clean and soft surface such as soft carpet. Lift the piece of furniture by its structural parts in order to prevent damage. Always use furniture pads/floor protectors in order to protect your floor from scratches and damage.
- Start by treating your new piece of furniture before use. Follow the instructions from the care product manufacturer.
- Clean and impregnate the furniture at least 2–4 times per year to avoid fading, dry cracks, etc.
- Vacuum the furniture regularly with a soft nozzle attachment to prevent dust and grime from wearing down the leather.
- Do not place the furniture in direct sunlight or too close to a heat source.
- A dry indoor climate will exert a negative effect on the leather. Therefore, it is best to ensure good humidity.
- Screws and fittings should be inspected regularly to ensure that they are tightened correctly.
- Our furniture is intended for indoor use only.
- Wet patches should always be wiped dry as quickly as possible to prevent moisture from penetrating.
- Always protect the furniture against sharp/warm objects, strong solvents and moisture. Water, coffee, wine or any other kinds of liquid spillages must be wiped away immediately.
- Do not use strong chemicals, alcohol or abrasive cleaning detergents to clean the surface.
- Pressure marks may appear on upholstered products when they are first unpacked; these will normally disappear after a couple of days.