THE JUNGEBRANT FAMILY
DECOR SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN
Jonatan Jungebrant and his family have just moved into a new climate-neutral house. When choosing the furniture, the focus was that it should work with three little triplets in everyday life and that it should be a simple, timeless design that is durable for many years.
FURNISH A CLIMATE-NEUTRAL HOUSE
The Jungebrant family has just moved into a newly built climate-neutral house outside Gothenburg and is in the process of decorating it. Father Jonatan, who works as a photographer and videographer, loves interior design and now documents everything they do in the house. They keep the photos and videos to be able to show their four children in the future, but also to share on their social channels, for example on their popular YouTube channel.
- We sold our previous house before the new one was finished. We thus lived in temporary accommodation for six months and stored most of our things. Moving with triplets twice in such a short time is not something I recommend, but now we are finally in our new house and my wife and I thoroughly enjoy decorating all the rooms. Given that the house is climate neutral, we also have a sustainability mindset with us in the things we bring into the home.
FOCUS ON CHILD-FRIENDLY FURNITURE
Now, when they finally have moved into their new house, the family is focusing on decorating it with simplicity and timeless Scandinavian design.
- Since we have three small triplets, we have thought about the furniture we have chosen for the house to be durable and easy to clean. It is also important to have furniture with rounded edges and legs to reduce the risk of them injuring themselves.
The family discovered Rowico Home furniture during the time in their previous house, and now when they were going to furnish their new house, many of the choices fell again on Rowico Home.
- Firstly, we found a lot of furniture that met the criteria we had regarding function, and then we love the brand and its sustainability thinking as well as the wooden materials that provide a harmonious and calm environment that is perfect for our busy everyday life.
5 TIPS ON HOW TO FURNISH WHEN YOU HAVE SMALL CHILDREN
Jonatan has some good advice to share before choosing furniture if you have small children in your home:
1. Keep the home simple and stripped down
2. Choose melange fabrics that hide stains
3. Choose tables with rounded edges
4. Sofas with legs make it easy for the vacuum cleaner to get underneath
5. Durable and long-lasting materials
DINING AREA WITH WHITEWASHED WOODEN FURNITURE
Whitewashed wooden furniture is present throughout the house. At the dining area, the choice fell on WESTWVILLE dining table and RODHAM dining chair.
- We love how the whitewashed wood material blends into the home and creates harmony. The ease of WESTVILLE and RODHAM is what we fell for. It is a solid group of furniture, but it still breathes lightness. We look forward to many dinners here in the future.
Despite the challenges of the construction process and caring for triplets at the same time, they now have a dream home where they can enjoy beautiful and functional furnishings.
Follow the Jungebrant Family on Youtube.