HARMONY IN THE INTERIOR DESIGN
The home is very important to Carolina Gynning. It should be a place where one can come home to after a long day and truly relax, while feeling a sense of harmony.
NATURAL MATERIALS THAT BREATHE HARMONY
When Carolina Gynning wanted to update her home, she wanted to focus on light furniture combined with slightly darker natural materials to induce harmony and create a place to relax.
- I love all the furniture I found at Rowico Home. The Willard sofa is fantastic, not only because it's comfortable and spacious enough for the whole family, but also because it's so stylish and customizable to fit any needs. As a complement in the living room, I also chose brown wooden furniture such as the Orwel coffee table, sideboard, and Canwood lounge chair. In the kitchen, I paired my existing dining table with the velvet Sierra chairs, which created a wonderful overall look.
5 WAYS TO CREATE HARMONIOUS INTERIOR DESIGN
Carolina loves to remodel her home, but there are a few fundamental things she always comes back to:
1. Bring in flowers or plants from nature.
2. Establish a colour scheme in the home that harmonizes with each other.
3. Decorate with items you love and that have meaning to you; personal details make you feel comfortable.
4. Use scented candles, diffusers, or incense to create a delightful ambiance.
5. Choose a few items to display on tables and storage that are visually appealing and catch the eye.